Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"Open Source" Wedding Website

So, during our wedding planning sessions, Sepideh and I had the brilliant idea that we'd create a wedding information website where all of our guests and family would use as our "Wedding Central." It's nothing glamorous but it's functional. It's only been a few months but I still remember what it was like to be a stressed out guy trying to help out with the wedding planning. I figure there must be others out there so it's here, if you want it.

Just drop me a line and let me know if you actually use it somehow. And if there's some really cool addition/changes that you think others might like, let me know and I'll add it to the "source tree."

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Ruby Sinreich said...

Is there somewhere I can see it online before downloading?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home