Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Email Purge

After we got back from Mexico, my mailboxes were flooded with e-mail. Sure, you would think that it was junk mail but Mac OS X kindly filters out 95% of my junk automatically. No, these were e-mails that I had agreed to during the course of political action meetings, product demonstrations and other nonsense. So, even though I was remotely interested in what the messages offered, there was simply too many of them and not enough time to participate in any of them.

And so I began the purge. I am now clicking "Unsubscribe" to all of these messages. I simply can't handle the flood any longer. Sorry, California Dems, National Dems, MoveOn, John Kerry and everyone else who has bombarded me with "Call to Action" e-mails... I can't do it any longer. I'm waving goodbye to you... hopefully for now but maybe I'll reconsider some of you in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home