Saturday, May 14, 2005

Diet Coke versus Diet Coke with Splenda versus Diet Pesis versus Pepsi One

Sepi & I took the taste test today and apparently, I'm a brand name whore. Blinded, I like them in this order:

Pepsi One
Diet Pepsi
Diet Coke with Splenda
Diet Coke

In a shocking turn of events, when I could see what I was drinking, I liked them in this order:

Pepsi One
Diet Coke
Diet Coke with Splenda
Diet Pepsi

In the blind test, I actually spit out the Diet Coke! It was repulsive and I couldn't bear the taste in my mouth. But out of the bottle, I preferred it to everything except Pepsi One.

Unfortunately for both companies, we're trying to wean ourselves off of junk soda completely. We prefer the refreshing taste of water... water is the least likely to lead to health problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home