Friday, May 25, 2001

a month of hell

the past month has been interesting to say the least. by the grace of God, my dad is doing well and i am very thankful. it has motivated me to make some drastic changes in my own life. scary, very scary.

the summer is looking good. what has been my life for the past 24 months is finally going to be over as i transition from the (eternal) intern to a resident. why do i talk about this stuff online? i have no idea. but it's a good feeling. and i have the month of july off so that will be very good. it'll be nice to break away from work.


to all the visitors that keep pouring in from all corners of the world ... argentina!?! ... , drop me a note and say hi and how (& why) you stumbled onto this corner of the net.

smashing pumkings, machina ... great album (still).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home